The Mini Tinker Kit is designed for kids ages 6-10 to be used as a basic tool set to build tinker robots. These robots (4-total) simply need motors and batteries to move! Robot builders will use their creativity and dexterity skills to build unique bots of their own while learning about circuits and mechanical concepts. Not all household items (paper plates, paper bowls, etc.) shown in pictures are included. Instead kids are encouraged to use recyclable items around the house and re-purpose them as robot parts!
- 1 x 130 Size DC Motor (With flying lead male pins)
- 1 x 130 Size DC Motor (Vibration)
- 1 x Mini Vibration Motor
- 1 x 130 Motor Coupling
- 1 x Coincell Battery (CR2032)
- 3 x AA Battery
- 1 x AA Battery Holder (Socket Connectors)
- 2 x AA Battery Holder (with Lead Wires)
- 1 x 1.5V Buzzer
- 1 x Medicine Cup Bot Template
- 1 x Medicine Cup
- 1 x Wood Clothespin
- 1 x 3/4" Barnabas Sticker
- 15 x Double-Stick Foams
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Paper Clip
Extra Items for 5-kit Option Only
- 1 x Extra AA Battery Holder (Pin Connectors)
- 1 x Extra AA Battery
- 5 x Extra Double-Stick Foams
- 1 x 9g Geared DC Motor + Couplings
Notes on classroom sets:
- Components packaged in bags of 24/32 units
- Enough components for 24/32 students to do 4 individual projects
- Electronics-Only version does not include craft materials.
Free Tutorial Videos
Build Instruction Single Sheets
- Vibrating Pancake Motor:
- Large Vibrating Motor
- Large DC (Spinning Motor)
- Wheel of Fortune (1 hr)
- Fan-tastic Robot (2 hr) (Part 1, Part 2)
- Undirection Day (DC Motor) (1 hr)
- Barnabas Windmill (2 hr)
- Blue DC Motor [5-kit Option Only]
SCHOOL & INSTITUTIONAL ORDERS -- We accept purchase orders! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote & invoicing terms.
My 6 year old daughter and I have been having fun building the projects in the Mini Tinker Kit.
Once again the kits were a big hit! Love your products!