Learn about light sensors, motors and circuits by building this dancing shamrock project that hops around only when you shine light on it.
Well suited for ages 11+.
Instructional video available that teaches how to build the project while teaching engineering concepts.
- 1-Pack - Individually packaged.
- Classroom Set - Parts for 24 robots packaged together.
- 1 x DC Pancake vibration motor
- 1 x Coincell battery (3V)
- 1 x Mini Breadboard (25 points/holes)
- 1 x 10K Ohm Resistor - 3 x Stripped Pin Wires
- 1 x Photosensor - 1 x Transistor (2N7000)
- 1 x Shamrock Sticker
- 2 x Googly Eyes
- 2 x Sticky foam
- 1 x Medicine Cup