Learn about mechanics and circuits as you build a spinning wheel!
- 1 x DC Motor with soldering leads
- 1 x DC Motor Coupling
- 2 x Battery Holders (Socket-Socket)
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Micro Breadboard (25-hole)
- 1 x 2-Pin Button
- 3 x Pin to Pin Wires
- 2 x Crafting Sticks
- 10 x Double-Stick Foam
- 1 x Paper Plate
Notes On Classroom Sets:
- Components packaged in bags of 24 units
- Enough components for 24 students to do the project
- Electronics-Only version does not include craft materials.
Download Printable Template:
The kit arrived quickly and it was complete. The instructional class was clear and fun! The kids were really interested and now want to do more.
Filipo really love it and would love to have more projects like this. Thank you.
My kids loved the class with Mr. Ed! They learned a lot and really enjoyed building their wheels.
My son loved his first kit and Ed did an awesome job teaching!